attacks on monero

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Sep 21 14:47:12 PDT 2020

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 02:59:56 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/31/20, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > https://decrypt.co/40284/us-homeland-security-can-now-track-privacy-crypto-monero
> >

> > Jim Bell's comment:   I don't know if this is true, but true or not, we need
> > to learn the truth.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5rtd3md11g  CipherTrace's Monero
> tracing tool - Chat with Dave Jevans, Dr. Sarang Noether, and Justin
> Ehrenhofer

> Monero-XMR has a huge army of retarded drug addicted fanbois
> shilling XMR privacy without knowing a clue about what its actual
> technical capabilities and weaknesses may or may not be.

	OK, unlike DEA agent grarpamp, I listened to the talk/interview in which the ciphertrace turd-criminal speaks, and it is just hilarious. Half the time the guy doesn't even understand the questions asked to him. He is not a 'technical' guy but a computer illiterate, used-car-salesman, US-govt-nazi.

	Bottom line, whatever claims he makes about monero are virtually meaningless since the guy himself admits he doesn't know basic terminology (like, what a 'wallet' is).

	he also claims to be a "scientist and businessman"(sic) and that he sees 'misuse' of government surveillance as a 'conspiracy theory' equal to what 'anti vaxxers' believe.

	It would be nice if all US govt nazis were infinitely retarded like this one...

>homeland-security-can-now-track-privacy-crypto-monero

	exactly 0 evidence has been provided to back the claim.