cypherpunks list archive

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:24:22 PDT 2020

> this is the crux; i am hopeful a more complete copy will yet turn up...
> we know they exist. but who has them? :)

There is at least one more interesting copy already out there.
And the copy you are looking for will be interesting by
way of comparison with that, aye even in it's own right.
Plausible theories abound, certain parties suspected.
And the guilty, the uncooperatives, authoritatives, silents, and
sheep... they know who they are, and earn high question about them.
All over a silly essay? Some GovCorp conflict? Old / mere words? Lol.
Let such question not remain to their grave, lest such question
be spite upon their stone. And were embarassing truth to be
revealed by other parties before then, a certain possiblity indeed,
great shall be the living damnation allotted to the questioned.