cypherpunks list archive

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 18 15:00:53 PDT 2020

	A while back jim bell claimed to first notice that a good chunk of the archive from the 1990s was missing. The topic was discussed and nothing come it.

	jim bell spouted his usual technocratic garbage about how 'somebody' must have a copy of the archive on floppy disks, bla bla but of course none of the old subscribers (who are still subscribed like john young, hettinga, james donald, mirimir, etc) ever produced a backup. They never commented on the reasons why parts of the archive are missing.

	After a while jim bell stopped talking about the issue. I'd say he stopped talking about it all of a sudden.

	So, have 'you guys' who are US subjects got some friendly notice from your friendly nazi government or what?

	Or should I take this as an example of how amazin bell's beloved technofascist technology is, except that 'the technology' and the master cypherpunks who use it are so useless that they can't even keep a working backup of their own mailing list?

	Well, couple bell's suddden dropping of the subject with all the governmetn propaganda he constantly vomits and you get an entertaining picture....