FreeAssange.net action network: copy-paste action formats & supporters wanted!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Sep 17 16:42:10 PDT 2020

On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 01:02:16 +0200
HernĂ¢ni Marques <hernani at vecirex.net> wrote:

> How did you access the site, with a scanner or "manually"?

	I simply used a browser which does not run javascript malware. And if you do that,

	a) your site doesn't work.
	b) you get to see that your site tries to load and run malware from  google.com  	ajax.googleapis.com  bootstrapcdn.com

	It looks kinda obvious to me that your site should NOT use ANY javascript AT ALL, for starters, and then that it should accept connections from any IP.

ps: google is of course the NSA and you are serving google javascript malware to whoever visits your site. I'll assume you didn't know what you were doing. Now you know.