FreeAssange.net action network: copy-paste action formats & supporters wanted!

Hernâni Marques hernani at vecirex.net
Thu Sep 17 15:26:13 PDT 2020

Dear Cypherpunk folks

From Switzerland, we created an action network to raise awareness about
the Assange Case--and we demand Assange's immediate release!

From the Press Release from Sep 7th; more to follow:

* * *

For 10 years now the USA has been chasing journalist and Wikileaks
founder Julian Assange. In doing so, they are not shy in violating the
rule of law and human rights.

The determination is clear. Every journalist should be discouraged from
reporting facts that may not be convenient for the USA. That is why the
trial, which started again today in London, is not only about the
extradition of Julian Assange. Our free press, and therefore also our
democracy, are in serious dangers, if the USA is not put in its place.

The extradition of Assange is a dangerous precedent. Therefore we demand
#FreeAssange!

At this occasion, the FreeAssange.net action network organized today
before the start of the session a flash mob on the “Bundesplatz” (the
Federal Square) to draw attention to this process, which is highly
dangerous for our democracy.

We call on governments to clearly stand up for fundamental freedoms and
to call for London and Washington to immediately end the hunt against
Julian Assange.

Pictures: https://www.freeassange.net/press

* * *

If you wanna copy-paste formats (see:
https://www.freeassange.net/events/), just do so and tell us about them,
by sending us pictures and the location:

international at freeassange.net (Pubkey:
https://freeassange.net/international@freeassange_net.asc)

If you wanna join as a supporting orga / group, just tell us, too:

https://www.freeassange.net/supporters/

For social media, check Twitter & Mastodon:

https://twitter.com/FreeAssange_net
https://chaos.social/@FreeAssange_net

#FreeAssange NOW!

Greets --hernani