Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Sep 17 15:16:46 PDT 2020

	I half wonder if you are being sarcastic, but I'll assume you are not. I'll assume you're overly naive and just wrote a piece of pure newspeak without even realizing it. So, let me translate :

	"SO LONG AS YOU CAN SUSTAIN PRODUCTIVE DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE URGENT, THE HARMED, AND THE POWERFUL, YOU HAVE PEACE."

	indeed, as long as the victims are deceived and think that their masters 'care' about them, the masters can get away with mass murder and ovbiously do.

	So back to my observation : the worst scum on the planet, US big businesses, are pretending to be 'anti racist'. That is because they are an arm of the US government the biggest racist organization on the planet. And War is Peace.

> It is the experienced rebels who know
> how to maintain stability: they had to for a very long time, to ever
> finally be heard.

	'rebels' whose only 'achievement is to fully contribute to the stability of tyranny. The true name for your 'rebels' is Controlled Opposition.

> Corporations in the US showed they can resist enough to support BLM
> publicly.  The US showed it is still enough of a democracy for the citizens
> to push the corporations to do this when something got very large.

	Now I really doubt you're being sarcastic....

	"Corporations in the US showed they can resist enough to support BLM publicly"

	What do you think the worst scumbags on the planet, your corporations, are 'resisting' exactly? US corporations ARE the government and they 'support' BLM because BLM is a useless joke and an excuse for further totalitarianism.