Latinos are naturally conservative -- Unz: "The Political Bankruptcy of American White Nationalism" - Unz: Mossad's assassinations of leading Americans - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 15 18:38:31 PDT 2020

Latino's are natural conservatives.

Race baiting is an abhorrect electioneering tactic which historically
shows to backfire spectacularly against any party which uses race
baiting as an election tactic - in the least over the medium term.

Pro-family policies, pro-marriage policies, policies which head in the
opposite direction to "riding the cock carousel", are traditionally
"conservative" policies.  What policies result in less ho's?  That
would be policies which don't get your females ON to the cock carousel
in the first place...

   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/vile-ruined-skanks-now-even-nastier-chlamydia-gonorrhea-rising-in-18-30-year-olds/
   .. They told you that “sexual liberation” meant you would have more sex.
   Instead, you ended up having very little sex, and the time you did
have sex, you got VD. ..

Latino's, due to being natural conservatives, are symbiotic "hand in
glove" with conservative policies.

   I Can Believe That Joe Biden has a Latino Problem
   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/i-can-believe-that-joe-biden-has-a-latino-problem/

Create your world,