Donation of one ticket to bitcoin conference this weekend

kryptotrayder at airmail.cc kryptotrayder at airmail.cc
Mon Sep 14 19:23:52 PDT 2020

h t t ps://  gunsnbitcoin   [dot]   com   / bear-arms-2020/

I have pre-paid admittance to the guns and bitcoin conference that is in
Austin Texas this weekend on September 19 and 20. The talks and main
event is the 19th and a optional day at the range is on the 20th.

The topics are on bitcoin. privacy. 3D printable guns. Agorism. A
gathering of cypherpunks. Welcome to anyone interested but serious in
going. Does not matter if you are a complete noob or very technical. The
purpose is to learn and have fun.

  I was going to this event  but I had to cancel because of an unexpected
reason. I am sad I cannot go. But I want to extend this forward to
someone who can and wants to. I am donating FOR FREE my admission to
this conference to the first serious person who is interested in going.
If you are interested please reply to me directly. Serious replies only.
I will reply to lists  when offer is ended. This is a great opportunity
if you are in that area or nearby. You are responsible for any lodging
or travel. I am only donating admission to the conference which covers

I only ask that if someone takes my donation. That if you are able to
while there, that you attend two bitcoin talks of my choice and provide
me detailed notes or information on the content from them afterwards.
But NO photography or audio recording permitted is the rules of the
conference.

I have a gpg public key for this offer I created. Attached to this
email. So you can reply to me with encryption if you want to.

Peace

KT