[gilmay97 at gmail.com: A Story]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 13 00:58:08 PDT 2020

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----

From: Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 17:02:03 +1000
Subject: A Story

*Form Your Own Opinion About This Story.*

*Told as it happened, identities respectfully protected.*

*Clients were in need of assistance and it was provided.*

A chap I met years ago often said to me that strange things happen to him,
but did not want to talk about them, just acknowledging ‘that strange
things happen to him’ relieved a lot of stress. We became good friends and
one day he asked if I knew anything about UFO’s, so I told him a couple of
stories.

He then proceeded to tell me his story, his father was a very senior air
force chief, not sure of how ranking goes but possibly Chief Air
Vice-Marshall US.  He said he had been abducted many times and they hurt
him a lot during medical examinations, his testicles were always swollen
and very sore for weeks afterwards and there were small marks where a
needle had been inserted, also other marks on various parts of his torso.
He showed me photos his wife had taken of the marks.

I met his father and we got on well, he enjoyed my devious wit and verbal
sparring; on one occasion he had two retired senior US Generals at his home
and introduced them to me, he introduced me to a big man called ‘Hank’ he
had 38 major decorations from 5 countries.  These two generals were the
blokes who helped win the last war and had retired to Australia as they
said it is the safest and oldest country on earth.  They went onto discuss
some interesting stories, Hank said, ‘Maybe we should not be talking about
this in front of the ‘boy’ (me), he was told it is OK, he knows a lot and
needs to know what we are talking about so our words are not lost in the
future. Some very interesting words ensured reaffirming what I had already
searched, and others had alluded to as factual.

Back to my friend, he had become erratic with stress and terror of being
abducted again, and did some serious self-harm, later his marriage fell
apart and he lived on his own but kept contact with me, he was very
artistic at turning the base of palm fronds into amazing art works.

Over time, I convinced him not to be fearful or upset, but to be honoured
that he was chosen because of his high IQ and excellent body type for
‘them’ to take sperm and tissues samples. Now I had to program him to stay
calm when abducted and to do a heap of mental exercises/  I taught him to
overcome the sedated state he was put into — thus stay very still and
mentally calm  while clearing his mind and to see everything around him and
lock the images into his memory.  We play acted several routines and he was
OK with it.

Months later I got a very excited call at 3 am, he had been abducted again
and did everything I taught him to do — “I have to talk to you NOW”.  I
told him to hang on a bit, it’s 3 am and my wife is asleep, and I cannot
just wander out as she would be worried.  Told him I had to be on the GC at
9 am so would get my file together and meet him at 6 am at his place.  He
was very calm and talked about the aliens, there were two types, both
greys, one of taller and thicker build and others smaller by scale.

He described the room and instruments used, and said he looked for any
signs on the walls or equipment and had copied them down. He showed me the
6 mm red marks on his back in various places, two 4 mm ones as a pair on
the back of his neck, this was as he said the one that put him to sleep. He
again had red marks on his scrotum where instruments had been inserted and
his testicles were swollen and very sore.

He then gave me a piece of paper he had drawn of the symbols he had seen on
the wall; this is it hereunder.
[image: image.png]

Several Years later, as a marriage celebrant I had conducted two marriages
for different professional people working at the same ‘institution’ on the
GC, one being two fellow workers marrying and the other another and an
associate marrying, all good friends.  One of the ladies rang me and told
of a fellow professional her very best friend  who often showed high stress
levels that resulted in her having time off work, as they were friends of
many years and she was always a very calm in-control-person, she knew
something traumatic had occurred in her life, but she would not talk about
it — but one day she said to her “UFO’s are real”, and she believed her
friend had had something happen to her.

We talked a while on diversion effects and joining her in common
understandings, whereby she eventually told her she had been abducted.  She
had told her friend of the guy who married her that was easy to talk to on
any subject and she should go and talk to him in private as he is nice guy
(?) and very understanding and gave her my phone number.

Eventually I received a phone call from a lady asking if she could drop in
one day for a chat and to see my beautiful gardens (the diversion) her
friend had told her about, as she was also a gardener who collected rare
plants.  On her first visit we talked over general topics and got on fine,
she was very relaxed and enjoyed my company as I hers.  She said she had
time off next week and could she come and talk to me again, sure It would
be great.  She was indeed a really great lady.

Next visit we sat in my office having a cuppa and a few laughs, she then
asked if I knew anything about UFO’s, so I told her a few interesting
stories, mine and that of others including my friends story. She now had
become highly stressed and had to put her cup down as she was shaking, I
calmed her stress levels and got a smile and a few laughs; we again  went
back to the subject matter a little more slowly and gently, I diverted her
several times to stop her rushing into the subject and returned bit at a
time making her relaxed with the subject and confident of talking to me.

All was going well, so I suggest we leave the office and go for a stroll
along my long driveway to show her a rare tree in flower, as we wandered
along I returned the discussion back to UFO’s and pointed out the
magnificent view we had of the milky way and that in mid-October we could
see into the central cluster of the milky way. By this time, she was
laughing and enjoying her day in the county, so we returned for another
cuppa and interesting words in my office.

I asked if she would try an interesting relaxation method that allows total
control even is stressful situations. As she was now very relaxed and the
time right to show her my friends drawing.  As soon as she saw it she
jumped up cried out, and ran out of the office and up the driveway to where
we had been a few moments before — into the same place where she stood
perfectly relaxed before, we unconsciously do this, returning to a relaxed
place, I left her there for a few moments to catch her thoughts before
joining her.

We walked slowly back to my office, I put my arm around her, and we walked
long quietly, she stopped and said she now understood that like him, she
was someone special and not to be afraid.

Back in the office she showed me marks on her body, telling me she had,
once had all the symptoms of morning sickness, but put it down to something
she ate — she was single.  Later she had stomach swelling and knew she was
pregnant, the test confirmed it.  To hide it she always wore loose fitting
clothing, that was when her friend noticed her extreme stress: At a little
over six months gestation she woke in the middle of the night having had a
dream of being in paradise — a place of quiet and beauty, and had seen her
son being born. When she awoke, she went to get out of bed and found she
was in pain — and her belly was flat, her baby had gone.

She had to take time off work to get over it and her colleagues were
starting to talk about her having serious stress levels and suggesting she
should go on to a different medical work schedule.  Eventually she got back
to normality and all went well, except her dreams and fear of what had
happened to her and she did not want to ever have it again.

I asked if she would like to see his drawing again, she said yes. Looking
at it carefully she said what she saw on the wall was similar but a bit
different, not sure exactly how, but it was a bit different; she asked if
she could have a copy.  When we finished our discussion, she thanked me
several times, saying she now understood and that maybe her son would be a
very important person. She held my hand as we walked slowly to her car
talking, as we stood at her car, she turned laughing and said ‘Gil, you’re
a very interesting man, thank you, you have solved my stress and made me
aware of many things’, she put her arms around me and gave me a big hug of
friendship.  There is little more to this nice story, but it won’t be told,
it is private but beautiful.  She is now a senior well known person happily
married with two sons.