USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:12:10 PDT 2020

> Bad, bad kitten.  Nyan!  :P

Some people think some topics some random posters
posted over decades was all bogus, that no things are
really going on in world. That even cypherpunk cryptoanarchism
never have good role to play. Only future history knows,
time travel to watch it... while keep writing today in the
book for the lols.

> When I say you need sex for avoiding stress, I am _not_ asking for fucking
> my patience, darling.  Try the body first, please.

Ok bae, just a few more funs, then I promise an ontopic
crypto radio post that will curl your toes in nerdy ecstasy ;)