Censorship: QAnon Site Gets Shutdown after Dox Cancels Free Speech

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:42:47 PDT 2020

https://qmap.pub/
https://qanon.pub/

Kindof hard to keep people and ideas down,
200k+ members in just one facebook channel.
New anonymous and uncensorable comms hubs will
form within the overlay networks and push out to clearnet.

 Popular QAnon Website Shuts Down After Citigroup Employee
              And Webmaster Doxxed And Stalked
   Fri, 09/11/2020 - 17:20

   The world's most popular QAnon post aggregator has
   been taken offline, after its webmaster - a Citigroup
   employee named Jason Gelinas - was [42]doxxed by
   Logically.com and later stalked by Bloomberg's William
   Turton - who drove out to his house for an interview.

     After @LocgicallyAi published a report yesterday
     naming Citigroup employee Jason Gelinas as the man
     behind the most popular QAnon website, Qmap, I drove
     to his home in New Jersey and briefly interviewed
     him outside. [43]https://t.co/mXAUM0zuWK

     — William Turton (@WilliamTurton) [44]September
     11, 2020

   Under the username 'QAppAnon,' Gelinas launched
   Qmap.pub in May of 2018 under the username 'QAppAnon,'
   - which boasted over 10 million visitors in July
   according to SimilarWeb. The site aggregated 'Q
   drops,' messages posted by an anonymous individual (or
   individuals) to image board '8kun' promoting the
   theory that President Trump is part of a military
   intelligence operation by 'white hat' insiders to take
   down the deep state - arresting and prosecuting
   corrupt government officials and pedophiles.

   [45][IMG]

   Because '8kun' users often post graphic or
   objectionable material, Qmap.pub provided followers of
   the movement a 'clean' platform to follow Q drops.

     Over the years, Q’s posts would move from the
     4chan forum to 8chan, and finally to its later
     iteration, 8kun. But these forums weren’t where
     most of Q’s followers would go to access the
     drops: most would find them neatly compiled on a
     site called QMap, now the main platform on which
     Q’s drops are published. For years it was believed
     that QMap was an endeavour that was independent of
     both the chan forums and the person or people
     posting Q’s drops, but recent discoveries
     concerning an IP address behind QMap raised
     questions as to whether Jim Watkins, the owner of
     8chan and 8kun, an elusive figure in his own right,
     could also be Q. [46]As some QAnon researchers have
     pointed out, however, the story of Q’s operations
     does not end with Jim Watkins. -[47]Logically.com

   Now, this is all that appears when one visits the
   site:
   [48][IMG]

   When reached at home by Bloomberg's Turton and asked
   about the Logically report, Gelinas said "I'm not
   going to comment on any of that," adding "I'm not
   going to get involved. I want to stay out of it."

     Wearing an American flag baseball cap, Gelinas said
     that QAnon is a “patriotic movement to save the
     country.”

     Hours after the initial contact from Bloomberg News,
     the website was no longer accessible. -[49]Bloomberg

   How did Logically track down Gelinas?

   According to their report, the website used a
   now-deleted Facebook post to track him down via email.

   "Our investigation can reveal that QAPPANON is not
   Watkins, but instead a New Jersey man in his forties
   with prominent roles in technical analysis and IT
   security for the banking sector.

   QAPPANON’s email address was initially discovered
   during our investigation into QMap’s translation
   efforts and international reach. A now-deleted
   Facebook post allowed us to trace the email to a CNET
   download cache for the QMap app as well as a new app
   in development called Armor of God.

   An extraction of QAPPANON’s email address from the
   URL led to their developer profile and list of created
   apps on CNET. While the qmap app is well known at this
   point, Armor of God is relatively new, having been
   uploaded on the 18th June 2020."

   And according to Gelinas' LinkedIn profile, he's an
   information security analyst for Citigroup.

   In August, Facebook followed [50]Twitter's July
   decision to punish QAnon followers - [51]banning
   hundreds of pages, groups and Instagram accounts tied
   to the movement.

   So - now that Gelinas has been outed as the man behind
   the most popular QAnon site on the planet, which has
   now been deactivated, what else does he have to worry
   about?

  42. https://www.logically.ai/articles/qanon-key-figure-man-from-new-jersey
  44. https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/1304498734382936064
  46. https://www.dailydot.com/debug/who-is-qanon-jim-watkins-rumors/
  49. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-11/qanon-website-shuts-down-after-n-j-man-identified-as-operator
  50. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/twitter-nukes-7000-qanon-accounts-restricts-150000-more
  51. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/facebook-bans-hundreds-qanon-groups-pages-and-instagram-accounts

"
The Great Awakening.
Dark To Light.
Where We Go One We Go All (WWG1WGA).
These people are sick.
Trust the plan.
They want you divided.
They think you're sheep.
Bigger than you can imagine. Expand your thinking.
Track resignations.
Their need for symbols will be their downfall.
Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. Now comes the pain.
You are the news now.
We know what happens in the end. God wins.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high places.
"

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/20/08/19/1925200/qanon-groups-hit-by-facebook-crack-down
https://tech.slashdot.org/story/20/08/07/218219/facebook-removes-qanon-conspiracy-group-with-200000-members