Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:50:26 PDT 2020

>       Moslems who consider Muhammad the Slave Trader to be the Perfect Man
> are tearing down the statues of white people because they traded slaves.

Muhammad was apparently a white, slave owning, slave selling, slave fucking,
racist, sexist, thief, murderer who fucked prepubescent girls, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY The Whitest Prophet in History

Ilhan Omar the Muslim Congresswoman, Practices Her Tricky Taqiyya and
Apologetics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4NG7vBeNU Suports Racist Profile
Policies, Denies Jihadism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zgdziFMFL4 Disgusted with Her Own
Abhorrent Self as exposed above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOGK2cD9gpE Muslim Nazis, Truth re
Founding of CAIR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9c9L_WIX7A Spins and dodges questions
about self from 00h:39m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62PKuCrxDSo Ilhan's politically
convenient rule changes, FTW

https://www.answering-islam.org/
https://skepticsannotatedbible.com/
"Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive),
and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Quran 9:5"
"Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death,
whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible 2 Chronicles 15:13"
nb: All governments and religions, both of them, worldwide, ultimately
force you to do as they say, or die, whether now or later. That is
the situation.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2005/11/top_ten_rules_in_the_quran_tha.html
Top ten rules in the Quran that oppress women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvmKNtffobE Global anti-semitic statistics

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/11/muslim-rep-ilhan-omar-admits-she-supports-bds-after-saying-it-was-not-helpful-before-election
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
Omar said that BDS was "not helpful in getting that two-state
solution" - never explaining that she in fact supported the policy.
"This starts her tenure off on the wrong foot... She's either
misrepresenting or misunderstanding. And I hope to be able to have
a dialogue with her that clarifies which of those is the nature of
her stance, said Rabbi Avi Olitzky of Beth El Synagogue, which
hosted the debate."

"
Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in
North America 5/22/1991
CAIR - Understanding the role of the Muslim Brother in North America:
The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with
all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in
America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the
Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable
house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is
eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other
religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to
this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It
is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and
wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape
from that destiny except for those who chose to slack. But, would
the slackers and the Mujahadeen be equal.
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikhwan
"They were the product of clergy who aimed to break up the [people]
and settle them... on the grounds that [their] life was incompatible
with the strict conformity of their interpretation of Islam.
The Ikhwan earned notoriety for routinely killing male captives and
they sometimes put children and women to death in spite of reprimands
from their [Islamic] rulers."

Democrats fallen to Islam decry Trump's Immigration Restrictions.

Others say Trump's restrictions appear warranted in part based
upon truths and goals in the Authentic Islamic Sources.

But with all the censorship and cancel culture disallowing you
to see, research, or safely talk about that... how would you know?

Or about any other subject for that matter.