Cypherpunks: There Are None Here (ex: Privacy 1984: Predictive Policing on the Rise)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:10:46 PDT 2020

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 23:02 grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stop being fucking sheep.

Well, being sincere, I think I am just an usual sheep, not a fucking
sheep.  No sex here, just a bit of coding and flirting, you know...  :-/

Your bad mood is epic, grarpamp.  I love you even when complaining about
the end of world.  I will be there, I promise you, maybe holding you hand.

For now, take three tender little kisses  - muah, muah, muah! -  and this
joke, and smile for me, please  :)

"How do Japanese chihuahuas say hello?

Konnichihuahua!"  :D

I like this another joke a lot, but it is a bit Atheist...  ;)

"If Jesus was real they wouldn't call it the crucifixion...

They would call it crucifact."

I love you, grarpamp. I am studying in my free time and some times I
confess I feel scared to my bones.

I need to sleep soon.  Returned of hospital today.  No signal for Corona
again.  But I am feeling destroyed, zzzleepy...
Kisses....