Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:02:05 PDT 2020

https://summit.news/2020/09/09/quebec-city-says-it-will-isolate-uncooperative-citizens-in-secret-corona-facility/
https://rairfoundation.com/breaking-canada-forcefully-removes-and-imprisons-uncooperative-coronavirus-positive-citizens-at-secret-location-video/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxUT1S0zBD4 Canada Forcibly Imprisons
Corona Quarantinees
Health officials also visiting homes to take away people who violate quarantine.

Imprisonment, Lifelong Criminal Records, Lawyer Costs,
Peoples Money Stolen by Government's Non-Optional "Corona Fines"...

All for excercising the free human right to go outside.
Particularly appalling when all humans are free to choose
their own 100% adequate level of risk reduction via distance,
mask, stay home, etc.

There are many more examples of this around the world you can
search. There is absolutely no reason for any of this bullshit...

"
During a press conference, Dr. Jacques Girard, who heads the Quebec
City public health authority, drew attention to a case where patrons
at a bar were ordered to wait until their COVID-19 tests came back,
but disregarded the command and left the premises before the results
came back

This led to them being deemed “uncooperative” and forcibly interned in
a quarantine facility.

“[W]e may isolate someone for 14 days,” Girard said during the press
conference. “And it is what we did this morning…forced a person to
cooperate with the investigation…and police cooperation was
exceptional.”

The health official then outlined how the state is also tracking down
people for violating their home quarantine and forcibly removing them
to the secret facility.

“Because we have had people isolated at home. And then, we saw the
person was not at home. So, we went to their home, and then told them,
we are isolating you where we want you to be,” said Girard.

“Six other Quebec City bars “known to have been frequented by Kirouac
regulars” are now being examined by public health officials,” reports
the RAIR Foundation.

“It should be noted that it is not being claimed that anyone is
actually sick from the coronavirus. But the state has the power to
force a citizen into isolation anyway.”

As we previously highlighted, the government of New Zealand announced
similar measures, saying that they will put all new coronavirus
infectees and their close family members in “quarantine facilities.”
"