USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:01:59 PDT 2020

Will any candidates mention cryptoprivacy, cryptocurrency,
Tor, Leaks, Sound Money, etc... in a positive light?

Perhaps the Libertarian Candidates? ...

Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen
https://jo20.com/
https://twitter.com/jorgensen4potus
https://www.lp.org/jojorgensen/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Jorgensen_2020_presidential_campaign
https://www.qwant.com/?r=US&q=%22jo+jorgensen%22
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jo+Jorgensen
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen

It’s official! We have #ballotaccess in all 50 states +DC! Thank you
to all of the volunteers and petitioners that made this possible!

If you want to stop the endless wars, consider voting for me
#Jorgensen2020. You can keep the fruits of your labors and they'll no
longer be siphoned off to cause harm. If you #VoteBlue or #VoteRed
nothing will change. #VoteGold instead.

Jo Jorgensen Verified Account
@ Jorgensen4POTUS
#Libertarian candidate for #President of the United States.
Psychologist, Senior lecturer at Clemson University, proud mother and
grandmother, hockey player.
jo20.com
2,145
Tweets

98
Following

124,480
Followers

View more photos
Tweets
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	6h
Replying to @BarneyDemar
#DebateMayhem is coming. 😉
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	7h
We played a great pick up game this afternoon in beautiful Alaska!
Thank you so much for getting out on the ice with me.
pic.twitter.com/dHO7UFQLqP
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	7h
If you want to stop the endless wars, consider voting for me
#Jorgensen2020. You can keep the fruits of your labors and they'll no
longer be siphoned off to cause harm. If you #VoteBlue or #VoteRed
nothing will change. #VoteGold instead.
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	8h
Replying to @PhillisKathy
Pardon non violent offenders who are guilty of victimless crimes like
possession of marijuana, demilitarize police departments, end
mandatory minimum sentencing, end cash bail, end civil asset
forfeiture, abolish the death penalty...as a start.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	8h
Replying to @RationalRest @realDonaldTrump @JoeBiden
I understand adding trending hashtags to tweets is a good way to
spread ideas to people who otherwise wouldn't have seen them. I have
clarified my position many times. I suggest you reference it and stop
peddling falsehoods.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	8h
Replying to @BrowardWoward
Lack of due process is one of the things protestors are upset about, I
don't think perpetuating it is likely to solve the problem either. You
should rethink your knee jerk reaction.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	8h
Replying to @Jorgensen4POTUS
To be clear: I do not in any way condone the destruction of private
property by the rioters. The problems within the criminal justice
system can be fixed by implementing reforms. Directing your anger
towards your neighbor will not solve the criminal justice system's
shortcomings.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	8h
pic.twitter.com/LA4toJBk2x
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	9h
Replying to @SSSammiSue
It's ridiculous that you have to stock up to get around an unconstitutional law.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	9h
"Campaign season often consists of candidates promising to give things
to voters. In a rally Monday, Libertarian Party vice presidential
nominee @RealSpikeCohen went the other away, vowing to take things
away." This is the way. twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen…
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	9h
This is what cronyism gets you. This is not capitalism and it's
certainly not free market. These sweeping regulations need to be swept
out of our House and Americans given the freedom to choose what they
inhale. Free markets save lives. #WeVapeWeVote #LetHerSpeak
twitter.com/LPNational/sta…
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	9h
Replying to @points4sarcasm
I miss George.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	9h
Replying to @TheGentleDonN @cparkerpruitt
Whichever ones prove their worth and are used by Americans to trade.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	10h
I'm excited to talk with James Madison Civic tomorrow and hope you can
tune in on Facebook for an interactive conversation and some
discussion about the @debates. They believe in #LetHerSpeak!
twitter.com/JMUCivic/statu…
View details · Reply Retweet Like
	Jo Jorgensen retweeted
Martha Bueno 	Martha Bueno
@MarthaBueno18
	13h
Gracias @SLPLibertario por esta invitación! Es un gran honor esta
invitación para hablar sobre la Dra @Jorgensen4POTUS y su candidatura
a la presidencia de los EEUU 🇺🇸! twitter.com/slplibertario/…
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	14h
Fifty years ago, we lived in a world of greater trust in politics. Now
there is passionate distrust. These are turbulent times and will grow
worse if we continue to vote for the same political system that caused
that distrust. #Election2020 #VoteLibertarian
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	14h
Replying to @nachtnoir @FDATobacco
The government is in the wrong and if all the ABC arms of the fed were
eliminated we would be able to vape without interference.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	14h
Replying to @d1moore
They haven't...yet. That's what the Russians said and then overnight
found out what being a comrade really meant. It's not a strawman
argument, it's a history lesson that needs no repeating.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	15h
Replying to @d1moore
No, they've already stolen the wealth of the 1%, have taken over their
homes for themselves and their cronies, and now it's time for you,
Citizen, to clear out. Welcome to the revolution you've been praying
for. Bread is available on Wednesdays.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Jo Jorgensen 	Jo Jorgensen
@Jorgensen4POTUS
	15h
Replying to @d1moore
Then, a few months or years down the road, they'll realize that living
rooms make good bedrooms and are a sign of bourgeois attitudes so more
people will be moved in. Because government has the right to take from
those they decide have too much.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like

Spike Cohen Verified Account
@ RealSpikeCohen
Myrtle Beach, SC
Libertarian Party Candidate for Vice President.
linktr.ee/spikecohen
1,902
Tweets

67
Following

34,391
Followers

View more photos
Tweets
	Spike Cohen retweeted
Justin O'Donnell 	Justin O'Donnell
@ODonnell4NH
	6h
Apparently @WMUR @nhpr and @MWVEC_NH have all extended debate
invitations that @SenatorShaheen has graciously accepted. I'm
wondering if my invitations got lost in the mail... @OpenTheDebates
#FreeAndFairElections #nhpolitics #nhsen twitter.com/jdistaso/statu…
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	9h
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/p…
View summary · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	11h
It’s official! We have #ballotaccess in all 50 states +DC! Thank you
to all of the volunteers and petitioners that made this possible!
pic.twitter.com/nD4S4N2AhG
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	12h
We have to meet people where they are, empathize with them, validate
their concerns, and provide solutions. That is how we win. #VoteGold
pic.twitter.com/RhKAzFuctv
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
	Spike Cohen retweeted
Nicholas Sarwark 	Nicholas Sarwark
@nsarwark
	Sep 5
Accurate. pic.twitter.com/ARevClCpKB
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
	Spike Cohen retweeted
Libertarian Party NH 	Libertarian Party NH
@LPNH
	Sep 6
If we listened to our detractors, the right time to vote for a
Libertarian will always be the next election. Libertarians choose not
to fear. The right time is right now.
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 6
We want to put the power back in the hands of the people. #Education
should be in the hands of you and your communities. We want to give
you your money, power, and freedom back. pic.twitter.com/S5Hdlxh97d
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 6
Replying to @kmmeurer @JulesDaveSantos
pic.twitter.com/PpGBQwj6F3
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 6
Replying to @ToTalXS
pic.twitter.com/ceI2TQv4dA
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 6
We believe all gun laws are an infringement on the 2nd Amendment. All of them.
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 6
Come see me in Portland, Oregon today af 1:00pm! pic.twitter.com/A8fV8WCHhh
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 5
To those who say Libertarianism is a fringe ideology: There is nothing
fringe about wanting control over your own lives and money. Putting
power in the hands of the people instead of bureaucrats should be
widely accepted.
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 5
If not for whistleblowers, we wouldn't know all of the nefarious
things going on in our government. #Snowden, Manning, and Assange
should be immediately pardoned and be free to return to their lives.
pic.twitter.com/6XwhQe13xE
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 5
Please donate bit.ly/322VNTi pic.twitter.com/EVAvZfmPfc
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 4
Dennis Grace has set out to bridge gaps between right and left, to
work with all people, for all people, with the goal of reducing and
producing. I am happy to endorse Dennis Grace for US House of
Representatives in Nebraska's 1st Congressional District
electdennisgrace.com pic.twitter.com/rsuBFbfzoF
View photo · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 4
Replying to @RealSpikeCohen
Libertarians don’t vote to expand the military industrial complex. We
don’t vote for blatant human rights violations at the border. We don’t
vote for expanding the national debt to higher levels than ever
before.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 4
The two parties are not entitled to Libertarian votes. Our votes do
not belong to the two party system, and shouldn’t be used as an excuse
for Republicans’ failings. twitter.com/dcexaminer/sta…
View details · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 4
Replying to @DecrimNatureDC
If you live in D.C., vote YES on Initiative 81 on November 3rd! For
more info, go to @DecrimNatureDC
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 4
Replying to @RealSpikeCohen
It will help thousands of DC residents suffering from anxiety, PTSD,
addiction, or depression who currently fear arrest or prosecution for
pursuing healing through natural, entheogenic substances. The
initiative has the support of medical professionals, and police
officers.
View conversation · Reply Retweet Like
Spike Cohen 	Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
	Sep 4
Initiative 81 is a referendum organized by Washington D.C. residents
to make enforcing bans on psychedelic plants the lowest priority for
police. pic.twitter.com/MesQmWW6dQ
View photo · Reply Retweet Like