Democrat 'demon rat' woman attacks another child over MAGA sign on pushbike - [PEACE] [AND] [POLITICS]

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 8 19:34:17 PDT 2020

On 2020-09-06 11:35, Karl wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.  I don't associate demonic behavior with political
> leanings myself (although it is something I'm interested in working on in
> general rather than politically).  Kinda worn out, might pop back to these
> things in some time.

Whether demons are external beings, or only exist in the mind of
the possessed, or perhaps the mind of god, there is an obvious
connection between demonic possession and radical left politics -
they frequently look demon possessed, particularly as they get
older

Not all of them, but a great many of them.