Phys.org: Revolutionary quantum breakthrough paves way for safer online communication

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:52:52 PDT 2020

On 9/6/20, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
> Yes, privacy is a lure for siphoning user data. An ancient artifice
> like deity for raising funds for temples. Aka national security.

So that's what Tor working for the Navy and meeting
with TLA and LE and mostly ignoring traffic analysis
for ~20 years until some more squeaky wheels started
to point out netflow and other readily done TA forms...
was doing... raising funds for the ancient back orifice?

> At 02:09 PM 9/6/2020, \\0xDynamite wrote:
>>You know, maybe all of this encryption/privacy/security concern is
>>outmoded.  Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree here.  Perhaps we
>>should just create a happy community of people who know what the fuck
>>they're doing.  Why have privacy when you can make a community of
>>trusted people?  , and wait for everyone else to get their head out of
>>their ass.  Eventually it gets as big as the human population.

And just where on Earth do you propose being allowed
to gather and perform and live this secession and
independence community movement?
So in this commune of no privacy you will masturbate
wherever observed because "trusted people" and
"privacy evolved away"?

You will probably have to wait until privacy cryptocurrency
becomes that big before being able to freely form such further
random communities.

>>Privacy might just be the wrong direction with trusted peers and
>>keeping out the javascripters.

There are overlay networks that use "trusted / known peers",
such peers often do not remain such over time, so might end
up being useful only to establish another anonymous random
set of nodes.