USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:05:06 PDT 2020

Kimberly Klacic punks the Democrats and their fucked up cities...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoEuCOfjTYQ  Kimberly Klacic exposes
Democrat Run cities
https://kimkforcongress.com/videos/
https://twitter.com/kimKBaltimore/status/1295461903268040707
https://mobile.twitter.com/kimKBaltimore
Kim the Republican runs a streets-to-work job training nonprofit,
actually doing the work that Democrats try to claim Democrats
are doing.

"Democrats don't want you to see this.
They're scared that I'm exposing what life
is like in Democrat run cities.
That's why I'm running for Congress.
Because All Black Lives Matter.
Baltimore Matters.
And black people don't have to vote Democrat.
Help us win: volunteerskimklacik at gmail.com"

"The worst place for a Black person to live
is a Democrat controlled city."
"Democrats wreck cities, and blame Trump."
"Trash etc littering the streets for decades,
yet Democrats got rid of the statues overnight?!"
"Democrats think black people are stupid.
They think they can control us forever.
Black people don't have to vote Democrat."

"Democrats are campaigning on the idea that America is a systemically
racist. If that’s true, why didn’t Joe Biden or Kweisi Mfume change
anything while they were in office? Why have Democrats kept these
“racist” policies in place for decades?"

Speaks True Facts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_the_50_largest_cities_in_the_United_States

70% of the top 50 inner cities in the USA
have been run by Democrats for decades.
They are their ghettos... full of drugs, gangs, violence,
murder, lack of health human services, bad schools, etc.
"A Republican has never represented the state's 7th
District, which includes much of Baltimore City and
parts of Baltimore and Howard counties"

"Be smart Baltimore! You have been ripped off for years by the
Democrats, & gotten nothing but poverty & crime. It will only get
worse UNLESS YOU ELECT KIMBERLY KLACIK TO CONGRESS. She brings with
her the power & ECONOMIC STRENGTH OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. She works
sooo hard Baltimore will turn around, and I will help. Crime will go
way down, money and jobs will pour in. Life will be MUCH better
because Kimberly really cares. The Dems have had 100 years and they
gave you nothing but heartache. Baltimore is the WORST IN NATION,
Kimberly will fix it, and fast. The current recipient has no chance,
and won’t even try. As I have often said, Baltimore is last in
everything, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE! Kimberly is fully
Endorsed by me, something I do not do lightly. Take advantage of it
and MAKE BALTIMORE GREAT!" -- @realdonaldtrump
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump