Know anyone from Baltimore? - [PEACE] [CALLs to Action] [CURVACEOUS BUXOM RED REPUBLICANS]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 6 17:35:27 PDT 2020

If you have personal contacts in Baltimore, send 'em this:

   Trump Tweets: "Baltimore's Poverty & Crime Will Only Get Worse Unless You Elect Kim Klasick"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-tweets-baltimores-poverty-crime-will-only-get-worse-unless-you-elect-kim-klasick

      ... President Trump has endorsed Klasick with one of his typical endorsements via tweet ...

         https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1302554416088834048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

         ... As I have often said, Baltimore is last in everything, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE! Kimberly is fully Endorsed by me, something I do not do lightly. Take advantage of it and MAKE BALTIMORE GREAT!
         — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 6, 2020