Democrat 'demon rat' woman attacks another child over MAGA sign on pushbike - [PEACE] [AND] [POLITICS]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:35:42 PDT 2020

Thanks for your reply.  I don't associate demonic behavior with political
leanings myself (although it is something I'm interested in working on in
general rather than politically).  Kinda worn out, might pop back to these
things in some time.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020, 7:47 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Hillary Clinton, the queen of war.
>
> Satanic rituals - live human and child "sacrifice".
>
> Underground military prisons caging children.

I'm not sure if you're referring to well-documented things.  I heard about
Epstein's island of kidnapped children for prostitution;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein lists both Republican and
Democrat elite as affiliated with it.

> Much evil, demonic, satanic evil.
>
>    Trump on QAnon conspiracy theory: 'Is that supposed to be a bad thing?'
>    Trump said he didn't know much about the QAnon movement's followers
> "other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate."
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-qanon-conspiracy-theory-suppose-be-bad-thing-n1237358
>       ... When reminded by a reporter for NBC News that the movement's
> followers believe he is fighting to stop a satanic cult of pedophiles and
> cannibals, he asked: "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"
>       ... "I haven't heard that. But is that supposed to be a bad thing or
> a good thing? If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do
> it, and I'm willing to put myself out there," Trump said. "And we are,
> actually. We're saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will
> destroy this country. And when this country is gone, the rest of the world
> would follow."
>

> Those who attack children such as in the below linked article, are
> expressing evil - this is their expressing their predatorial right to
> assault someone, in this case a child, for the reason that that child holds
> a different political view.
>
> As Marxos taught us, "the left eats its own", as in, the left ends up
> destroying itself, and some are self professed canibals, so literally
> eating their own, but mainly "eating their own" means betraying, murdering
> and destroying their own people and structures.
>
> I note that Fiona Barnett's Candy Girl documentary is kept off of
> Wikipedia:

I haven't clicked your links yet, but I'm aware that a lot of documentaries
about systemic ongoing torture, abuse, slavery are suppressed.  Thank you
for working on one.