Soul Cookies galore from India - build your own village roads, help others, create a world worth living in - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Sep 4 20:36:32 PDT 2020

Now here is a grass roots story of a Bollywood didn't-make-it-to-engineering actor whose heart was moved witnessing the struggles so many faced when India locked herself down pretty hard - he just got out there and started helping left right and centre, from food to travel to a tractor to thousands joining a job-search app he launched, Sonu Sood transformed over night from an actor to a real life hero, gettin' shirt done!

We -can-, absolutely, create our world.  No matter what "obstacles" you think you face, others face far greater challenges, so pray for them and get on and create your own world.

Blame is not the tool to construct your world with.

Creativity, action and persistence -are- at least some of tools you will need, to create your world.

Just compare from literally a century ago, when we had steam engines and hundreds of men in order to cut e.g. a road or railway over a mountain pass, and yet now we have technology which can build superhighways easily: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VosNYbb4eA8

So, create your world ;)

   Bollywood Actor Sonu Sood Rises as Superhero in Real Life in the Age of Corona
   https://sputniknews.com/india/202009041080365324-bollywood-actor-sonu-sood-rises-as-superhero-in-real-life-in-the-age-of-corona/