Sedition in Victoria Australia as heavily preggo mum handcuffed for "join us" tweet - photo not attached - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 2 18:44:07 PDT 2020

Poking fun at the hoomans "standing" (oh so rare as that is even today) who consider that they might tweet in support of "muh human rights" whilst in the middle of a declared State of Disaster (one level up from State of Emergency, just one level down from Marshall Law) is arguably "bold" but more likely just ignorant - not so dissimilar to wearing Nazi regalia in front of an ANTIFA crowd.

Better late than never that some folks actually realise that they should care (should have cared) about their human rights?

When real life becomes so sad it's self satirising, you know most folks have little will for much of anything - in the face of incredible opportunities for so many years to protest injustice re for the likes of Julian Assange, and for UPMART's "no road tolls thanks, that's highway robbery" causes - and yet now, ~20 years into this "spiritual cold war", where a mask and a little public caution is asked of us for a few months whilst the MOTUs sort out the shitty mess they created, finally some folks think now is the time to speak up?

Color me fully cynical man, fully cynical..

We can certainly empathize with the plight of humans (pronounced in a decidedly cynical "oh no, not that again!" southern drawl as "huuuuumans!"), and we can understand that putting a tissue on your face for a few months really is the height of fascism - I mean, some idiotic Mayer even ordered mask wearing ---in your own home--- - HA!!  Now that's one -gold- acid test baby ;) :

   Florida county ‘mask-at-home’ order draws bewilderment and outrage before authorities say it only applies to guests
   https://www.rt.com/usa/495404-broward-county-mask-home-requirement/
      [appropriate yet oddly funny photo not attached]

   Americans should start wearing face masks AT HOME, Dr. Deborah Birx says
   https://www.rt.com/usa/496991-birx-face-masks-at-home/

Funny as bro, funny as :D

Anyway, for all your pregnant handcuffing photo needs, look no further - this take by RT is actually rather funny, it's a writing job well done:

   Australia should be ashamed & appalled by this video of police handcuffing a pregnant woman for posting an anti-lockdown message
   https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499726-victoria-police-arrest-pregnant-woman-lockdown/

PS: I's be fully entitled to muh cynical feelz, muh grits - in due course many stories shall be made public for the edification of what not to do and what not to expect of humans :D