Peak 2020 - Performance of the year, Oscar fer sure - Truck gets diesel - NotTheBee.com - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 1 16:54:04 PDT 2020

What do you get when you cross a brand new 475hp 1,050 lb-ft torque Ford Super Duty F-250 driven by a senior citizen, with a line of ANTIFA-fist raising "patriarchy protesters"?

You get something worthy of the Anthems of 2020 documentary :)

NotTheBee.com is a spin off of BabylonBee.com, but whereas BabylonBee is satire, NotTheBee is true actual news.

Enjoy,

    No matter how many times I watch this video I still can't believe it's not satire
    https://notthebee.com/article/no-matter-how-many-times-i-watch-this-video-i-still-cant-believe-its-not-satire

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfSM-mOdQg