Re: TFW “bread and circuses” becomes “soy and political lectures” - the right to raise a family and BBQ in peace -- Biden no longer pretending re Kamala for POTUS - [PEACE]

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Oct 30 15:15:16 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-30 13:34, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>    Will A Non-Political "Silent Majority" Stop The Left?

No a non violent silent majority will not stop the left.  But if we try
individual violence, we get individually destroyed by organized violence.

To win we need a commander in chief.

Armed Americans await Trump's lawful command, and if he fails to give it
when the day arrives, he will die.

Initially the Democrats, the security agencies, the mass media, and
Twitter will only arrest him, as initially they only arrested the
Romanovs and King Louis the sixteenth, but once you arrest the
Sovereign, things rapidly get out of hand.