CNBC: NSA satellite internet service at $99 per month

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 28 20:06:57 PDT 2020

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 20:09:10 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>crony capitalist internet service at $99 per month,

	Jim, I suggest that instead of literally spamming advertising for NSA garbage you use your 'scientific' 'knowledge' to enlighten us about the wuflu farce.

	Here, I am waiting for you to reply to this message.

	"Coronavirus: Thread and Jim Bell's 'science'."
	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-October/083330.html

	Go ahead, prove that you can do something else apart from literally parroting US govt propaganda.