lawfully change your vote in the US -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 28 03:05:46 PDT 2020

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:29:01PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> About those streets...
> https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321199597952192513
>
> Now millions new Trump voters are heading to polls casting
> their votes to offset and break through Biden's irrevocable
> "vote early" scam.

Fortunately (and according to the official Orange word) changing your
vote is both possible AND lawful in -most- USA states: so of course FAR
better than just voting again, is to cancel your vote for Biden as well
as voting for your new preferred candidate, which as Trump clarifies:
"This refers changing it to me": Trump:

   Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second
   debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE?
   This refers changing it to me.
   The answer in most states is YES.
   Go do it.
   Most important Election of your life!
   https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321042229838909441

Found here:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-10-27/can-i-change-my-vote-trump-thinks-you-should

In the beginning was the vote.  And God saw that a humbled electorate
was good, and He was pleased, and brought justice.

The USA is One nation, under God.

Australia "exist[s] by the Blessing of Almighty God" - in fact, this is
our very foundation, in the Preamble to our constitution - we have it
really good!

Russia is again finding her roots, and due to a great and long suffering
and tribulation, her Christian roots this time go deep, very deep!

We are Christian nations.  And we are brothers.

And Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour of our nations.

Let's choose the hierarchy that goes up, rather than that other
hierarchy which goes ... in a different direction :/

May you find peace,