People Hacking Votes Right Now Fwd: OR/WA Election System Flawed: Votes Changed by Black Hatters

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 23:20:53 PDT 2020

 On Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 01:47:11 PM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 06:29:35 +1000

jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

>> Which is a mighty good indication that election is not legitimate.

 >   are you still going to say that if the orange monkey 'wins'?

If Trump wins, I have no doubt that the Democrats will claim that they were tricked into selecting Biden, by what will be called the ruse of concealing the news of Hunter Biden's laptop from the country.   And it appears now that this will have been quite correct. And even if Joe Biden wins, 'the Democrats' will eventually use this concealment of the laptops' evidence to 'explain' why they chose Biden.    They will say, "It wasn't our fault!  We didn't see enough evidence of Joe Biden's guilt prior to and during the primary/caucus season to cause us to reject him!.   If we had heard about those laptops at the same time the FBI did, we wouldn't have chosen him or voted for him!"
What would be wrong with that claim?   I don't think anything is wrong with it, unless we hear other material.
                 Jim Bell