Fwd: People Hacking Votes Right Now Fwd: OR/WA Election System Flawed: Votes Changed by Black Hatters

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Oct 27 21:54:08 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-28 08:29, Karl wrote:
> On 10/27/20, jamesd at echeque.com <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>> On 2020-10-28 06:46, Karl wrote:
>>> I remember when a girl was raped in the bathroom on the floor above me in
>>> college.

>> How is your evidence that this rape was real different from the evidence
>> that Rolling Stone had that its "Rape on Campus" was real?
>
> I didn't mean to provide you with evidence that it was real.

The various poster girl cases of rape suggest that your reality testing
is inadequate.

Your suggested method for verifying the reality of rape indicates poor
reality testing, and if applied to sexual harassment yields outrageously
absurd results.

Also results in the founders and key engineers being expelled from open
source projects.

I did not intend to ask you for evidence it was real.  I intended to ask
you how you performed reality testing, which you answered.