Fwd: People Hacking Votes Right Now Fwd: OR/WA Election System Flawed: Votes Changed by Black Hatters

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Oct 27 21:13:01 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-28 08:01, Karl wrote:
> Maybe with more listening to views different from ours (and a victim's
> views present?).

The only victims of rape are husbands and fathers of the woman who was
raped.

Observe how women are agitated about supposed rapes by the Big Man on
campus, totally relaxed about Cologne and Rotherham.

Observe, with Rotherham and Cologne, men complain about outsiders raping
their women, and women respond to those complaints by carrying signs
saying "We are not your women", and inviting more rapeugees from the
middle east.

Observe all the female sex tourism to Middle Eastern locations notorious
for rape such as Negril.

Rape is hard to observe directly and personally, but it is relatively
easy to observe sexual harassment, and that shows the same pattern as we
see less directly and personally with rape.

> (if you spend some time listening caringly to women, you learn it usually
> is, and is very widespread

This method would lead you to conclude that Crystal Mangum and Jackie
Coakley were raped.  Do you seriously believe that they were raped?

Poster girl principle applies.  If the poster girls are lying, all lies.

Thirty eight women on the University of Virginia campus complained of
rape.  No disciplinary action in any of those cases.  Rolling Stone,
believing that University of Virginia was ignoring a massive rape
problem, rather than a massive lack of rape problem, went looking for a
poster girl among them, came up empty.

Do you think that all of them were raped?

Do you think that *any* of them were raped?

Crystal Mangum is a drunken violent thieving whore.  Jackey Coakley
creates trouble when friendzoned.