Fwd: People Hacking Votes Right Now Fwd: OR/WA Election System Flawed: Votes Changed by Black Hatters

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Oct 27 14:42:35 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-28 06:46, Karl wrote:
> The rest of things you say appear overstated (partly false) to me.  I
> overstate things too.

I would love to debate rape and sexual harassment with you.

We, meaning we white straight Christian males, would love to suppress
rape and sexual harassment, but women are not cooperating.

The only way to suppress it is to go back to eighteenth century, or
better, the very similar Old Testament, law and custom on sex and
family, in which the victim and complainant is the man who has rightful
authority over the woman's sexual and reproductive services, and her
consent is only relevant to her guilt, not to the guilt of the man who
had sex with her, or took her behind closed doors.

Today's rural Hindu India still has the good stuff, as do some parts of
Dar Al Islam.  Works fine for them.  Ours is not working for us.

> I remember when a girl was raped in the bathroom on the floor above me in
> college.
>
> Men from out of state stood outside it, guarding it, while it happened.
> That one was real, at least.

And were the men guarding it, and the man who did it, busted?

How do you know it was real?

If it was real, they got away with it.  If punished, unreal, or at least
unreal in the sense that white Christian straight males conceive of rape.

Everyone can see what is happening with sexual harassment charges.  I
can see, in a statistically insignificant number of cases, what is
happening with rape charges, and data such as the University of Virginia
gives me statistically significant confirmation.