USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:24:14 PDT 2020

> "FBI’s Comey says ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would bring a case

> any prosecutor COULD have chosen to bring such a case:  All the case
> elements were present, the only thing missing might have been the will of a
> politically-de-motivated prosecutor to do that.

Right, 'reasonable' is pure weasel words, from lawyers well skilled in that.

> delivered the hard drives, or maybe the copies

Hopefully everyone made duplicates of everything and
were not dumb enough to turn over their only copy.

> [also be angry at] the FBI, and probably the Department of "Justice"

If they knew of and sat on incriminating material, or pushed
it down the queue or otherwise obstructed due to name of
potential defendant.

> angry at the
> people who apparently intentionally delayed the release of this story from
> February to October 2020.

Whether honest fuckup or not, and assuming Dems are
worse threat to US or Libertarians then Reps, then more
important is to just give full support to the storytellers
right now.

> It can now be called the
> "October Surprise".  But it could just as easily have been the "February
> Surprise".   Who screwed up?

It was ready for initial press drop by at latest Sep 24
when it started to tease out in some more fashion.
Biden was tipped off around the time Biden began bleating to "vote early".
Maybe they started late to prevent recovery time for Biden past peak
point of unspinnable damage, but grossly underestimated
the censors and press refusal to cover, same for law enforcement,
or maybe hit a legal negotiation or participant logjam.
Maybe they waited to see if Biden got nominated, perhaps
presuming he'd be an easier target than another nominee,
or was the only one they had significant dirt on,
or didn't want to waste cycles on raking a non-nominee-Biden
which would also make the actual nominee look saintly.
If they were a naieve, a series of "we got this" lies from FBI/DOJ
would have also chilled thoughts as to "we better release it now".
They also stated wanting to do a trickle release
for trapping purposes, so could have mis-paced that,
up against Biden copping lids.

Biden-Kamala could easily lose general/electoral,
electorals could go unfaithful or get thrown to house decision,
or supreme declare dems loser, or Biden arrested,
or thousands patriots could peacefully surround and siege camp
the Biden home and whitehouse causing long delay forcing news
to cover, enforcement to investigate, etc.

Hunter may take a fall, but the wise will see past that ploy.

Given Biden cryrages over son in first debate and many times
elsewhere, even without all the corrupt 10%, arranged meetings,
gifts, bad deals for US, mental and medical aging, etc...
Biden is still clearly compromised unfit to execute the office,
all an opposing entity in US/abroad would have to do is mention
Hunter and it's either a crypuddle or nukes launched.

The people are electing a ticket, not a party, so
Trump should win by default, with Jorgensen Libertarians
sitting on a very nicely advanced #2 position.

Dems will cry for substitute nominee with potential revote,
or try to claim any Biden win is public judge jury and pardon.

The leak appears real and as equally substantive,
even if not, the Media and Big Tech have now proven
themselves 100% guilty of Censorship and Bias, those
being a highly valuable gift to Biden, which more than erase
any win margin Biden may have, thus throwing it
to Trump in any rational prosecution of Media and Tech
with restorative to Trump.