USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 03:23:03 PDT 2020

https://www.dhs.gov/photo/secretary-jeh-johnson-visits-arizona
Biden-Obama built out and used the cages well before 2017.
June 25, 2014... site operations in support of the recent influx
of unaccompanied children. Official DHS photo by Barry Bahler.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElPDLxSVcAAviNF.jpg
Bohai Rosemont money flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMq42gdJQM
Biden's dementia on display tonight without protection
of his press "lid" and sleepy mattress, needs minder / wife
support, unfit for office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8vBM9IEYo
Biden-Harris politicians both now caught not bothering to
care/know what part of USA they're in while shilling themselves,
Cleveland will reject SF marijuana prosecutor trying to hang with them.

Biden's protective press "lid", media censorship and bias
keeping questions away... Leaks regarding Biden family
corruption with Ukraine and China might get buried and never
properly and fully investigated to same extent "Russia" was.

The US Media is taking down hundreds of Anti-CCP
accounts... what other meaning can there be.

If nothing else, this cycle's bias and censorship coming from
all media, tech, and moderators... must be marked for history.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/25/trump-slams-hunter-biden-on-overseas-deals-praises-post-reporting/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/watch-trump-plays-biden-hairy-legs-video-new-hampshire-rally/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-joe-biden-calls-lid-hides-basement-9-days-election-day/

Alternative Media updates...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElNXPsuXYAUeqnc.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElOZEyTX0AcAGbX.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElPC4i-VMAAu1dJ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElPBGCUVkAEbDJs.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElO-6NVVkAASuhW.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1319702330648875008/pu/img/cYVPv7Nk_XNgCqhd.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElNhD3_XUAEpm9T.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElMxFJZWkAEHsN-.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElOqMOCWoAUXCNn.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElMdAyjWMAANJpY.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek0z4UeVkAExv4g.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfaoVwLXoAEBVzQ.jpg
https://nerdhaspower.weebly.com/ratg13-is-fake.html
Skaneateles
https://global.gnews.org/
https://gtv.org/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/1320174776137224192

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1320488634378784772
https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1320372433329815552
"The media has completely invented numerous new standards
to justify not reporting these documents, as this thread reflects,
and they're not even being clever about it..."

"Thousands of #BidenLeaks information was forcibly deleted, and This
account were temporarily restricted for 12hr. I have been in the
United States for many years, but yesterday I thought I was still in
China."

"Yesterday, a lost Twitters were shock down by dark power, they stop
us to tell the truth. They try to let's shut up. But, no way, the
truth is there!!! the more info from the hard drives is coming out to
let people know they are EVIL."

"It is not hypothesis. It is the fact. Refer to the bioweapon
definition from Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS), China.
Please read Page 26-27 in my 2nd report. Spreading the truth of
COVID-19 is not for me, but for you. I already knew it is unrestricted
bioweapon."