Ricardo Bosi: "In the UK, for the first time in history, nobody's died of old age" -- Covid-19

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 25 19:07:54 PDT 2020

The Arc, vlog, with Ricardo Bosi, for the Ossie Aussie Ozzie deep vocal soothing voice :)

This one's more for Aussies, but some interesting factoids nonetheless, such as "In the UK, for the first time in history, nobody's died of old age" - I take it this refers to the time period of COVID-19, but just as many suspected, the "Covid death rate" has only been created due to transferring of other normal/regular deaths, into "Covid" deaths.

And so it goes...

In other Aussie news, shocking NWO globalists cabal legislation coming down the pipeline - treason left right and centre.

Stay awake folks, and stay ahead of the curve...

   "How are you still alive?"

   "By the Grace of God."

----- Forwarded message from Leo <sales at grainmills.com.au> -----