USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 03:28:02 PDT 2020

Trump about to Drain the Swamp!
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1320116360505118721/pu/img/Vr6lAmyAMDm0fuw0.jpg

Hunter Biden's laptop sex tapes partial release...

Twitter suspends another massive number of leak tweeting accounts today...

Recall first debate: Biden cry-raging over son, thus unfit to uphold
Office of the President...

World's greatest political hoax ever, or truth... you decide, lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/hunterfootjob
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/laptopfromhell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2LDd-tH0I4
"Confirmed: concerning photos on #hunterbiden #LaptopFromHell of his
14 year old (at the time) niece. There's a special place in hell
for people like this.  #bidengate What's on Hunter Biden's 'Laptop
>From Hell'? with Chanel Rion - OANN news"

Biden daughter's Diary Details 'Not Appropriate' Showers With Joe As Child...
https://mobile.twitter.com/HowleyReporter
https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-source-biden-daughters-diary-details-not-appropriate-showers-with-joe-as-child/
Alex Jones w Howley re diary
https://2020electioncenter.com/watch?id=5f94e4faa80a7d18716bfd68

Glenn's correct tweetstorm...
https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1319640929737887747

Trump loads powder for Federal Broadside...
https://www.stripes.com/trump-issues-sweeping-order-stripping-job-protections-from-tens-of-thousands-of-federal-employees-1.649559
https://conservativedailypost.com/trump-starts-draining-swamp-executive-order-strips-protections-for-career-bureaucrats/

"Can you change your vote?!..."
Chart shows USA wants to know this after tipped-off Biden SWINDLED
votes out of Americans by constantly urging for early voting...
https://mobile.twitter.com/W303702/status/1319682832491569154
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElB0OLDWAAErd9E.jpg

Published...
"The Loan Agreement signed by Hunter Biden to get finance for the 10%
equity interest in Bohai Harvest RST"
"The huge loan agreement between Hunter Biden and Bohai Huamei RS
(Shanghai) Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd."

Here's Hunter...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElJL67PWAAMUKN1.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElJzkhRVcAAV0Zb.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElJ0A-oUwAA6Tm5.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElJcJrDUwAEZvo4.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElIvSrVVcAAQlDc.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElIuJs9VgAA3ijS.jpg

No-Mask Biden...
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1320222278735392768

"Facebook is in a total panic. People are posting the 'foot job'
video of #HunterBiden and the hooker, but Instagram is taking it
down as quickly as people put it up. Of course, it's going to be
everywhere in minutes. #HunterFootJob (trend)"

"Twitter is desperate to protect Hunter Biden. They just locked me
out for showing a video screen grab of Hunter Biden allegedly smoking
crack and getting a foot job from a hooker. I was willing to delete
it, only because I know they're not gonna stop the tsunami that's
coming."

"It is now clear that #JoeBiden is a national security threat. Most
of you have seen the video this meme is based on. While Joe was
selling America to the highest bidder all over the world, Hunter
was the bagman. The most incriminating stuff imaginable is out
there. #HunterFootJob"

"How astonishing is it that a presidential candidate's son has
photographs of him smoking crack with a hooker all over the Internet,
disseminated by China, his benefactor, and it doesn't trend on
Twitter?"

Sex tapes DO NOT CLICK...
hxxps://gtv.org/?videoid=5f94837c7de25667c0fe0c5e
hxxps://gnews-media-offload.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/24165150/1024_2.mp4

"
Thanks to Mr. Alvin Jiang (Mr. Jiang Zhicheng), Mr. Bruno Wu (Mr.
Wu Zheng), Mr. Zhang Hongwei, Chairman of the Orient Group Inc.,and
many more people who will remain anonymous.

We apologize if the video from Hunter Biden has caused you any
serious discomfort! But it is for the sake of justice that we, the
New Federal State of China, have made this video public. Because
the friends of the communist are our enemies.

We will not allow anyone to steal from the Chinese people!  We will
not allow anyone to enslave the Chinese people!  We will not allow
anyone to abuse our children!

This video shows only the tip of the iceberg of what is important
in the Chinese Communist Party's Blue-Gold-Yellow (BGY) program.
They take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities,
and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten
them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos,
forcing them to sell out their countries and people, and even their
own national security in order to cooperate with the Chinese Communist
Party's world domination.

U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden is 100% controlled by the
Chinese Communist Party as one of the most successful political
instances of the BGY program. He is also a target of the CCP's 3F
plan, which aims to 'fall, fail, and fell,' to weaken, destroy and
kill America!

The Chinese Communist Party's use of this tactic to threaten Biden
and his sons and to bribe them with large amounts of wealth is one
of the major causes of the disputes over the South China Sea,
US-China trade, intellectual property rights, and energy prices,
etc., as well as Biden's provision of large numbers of CIA intelligence
agents in China to the Chinese Communist Party.

The Chinese Communist Party has such a BGY program in the United
States and in several Western countries in Europe. We will have
millions of videos and photos of government officials, corrupt
people, traitors, and criminals colluding with the Communist Party
to dominate the world.

It doesn't matter what country you come from, what ethnicity or
color you are, or what party you belong to. The next person to be
abused may be your daughter, your wife, your sister, so there are
no party or ethnic borders when it comes to eliminating the Chinese
Communist Party.
"