Rhesus aerials -- Re: james donalds 'political philosophy'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 25 01:16:05 PDT 2020

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 04:25:51PM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2020-10-23 10:37, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	Sorry I don't care about your racist nonsense. The concept of 'race' is based on some irrelevant traits like skin color and details about shape, and it's useless for any serious discussion about politics. Except of course for KKK members like donald and friends.
>

> Race is based on ancestry - different groups have different evolutionary
> histories, resulting in important inward differences.
>
> Some of the descendants of the common ancestor of chimp and man remained
> in an environment very similar to that of chimps, and were in
> consequence subject to less evolutionary pressure to make them into a
> creature very different from a chimp.
>
> Some of the descendants of the common ancestor of chimp and man headed
> north, a long way north, and eventually inland, and adapted to extremely
> cold winters and large changes in seasonal availability of food, not by
> changing physically, but by changing mentally - making much higher use
> stored food, shelter, clothing, and tools.
>
> This required higher levels of forethought and more extended cooperation
> than was required in Africa.
>
> The important difference is not the skin, it is what is inside.

Also Rhesus negative blood types (global minority) are a different species, unexplained by "science".  Fallen Angels.  Rhesus negative females reject Rhesus positive fetus (without anti-rejection drugs) - different species.  We are not taught.  Miscegenation ("brownification", reducing biological diversity) is agenda for a reason - destroy latent capacity, reduce competition at top of the blue blood pyramid.  Giants of yore, photos online, Noah's flood.  Know yourself.  Align with the Creator's will, tune yourself, you are an aerial, and a voice.