Chelsea Handler (white) explains to 50 Cent that he's a black person -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 24 17:02:38 PDT 2020

"Liberal" and "tolerant" white people dominate the DenRats.  White Chelsea Handler explains to Black 50 Cent, that he's African American, then explains that she had to explain that to him/ remind him of his blackness:

   ‘I had to remind him that he was a BLACK PERSON’: Chelsea Handler WHITESPLAINS blackness to 50 Cent after rapper backed Trump
   https://www.rt.com/usa/504485-chelsea-handler-whitesplains-50cent-trump/

       Comedian Chelsea Handler may have thought she was scoring political
       points by telling ex-boyfriend 50 Cent that, as a black person, he
       “can’t vote for Donald Trump.” Instead, her advice got her scolded for
       its racist undertones.

       "I had to remind him that he was a black person, so he can't vote for
       Donald Trump, and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of
       people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal
       pocketbook," Handler said on Friday, in an interview on the "Tonight
       Show."

       But Handler took the criticism to another level, seemingly suggesting
       that black people don’t have the capacity to make independent decisions
       on what’s best for them. Her comments echoed Biden himself, who said in
       a May interview with black radio host Charlamagne tha God that, “If you
       have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you
       ain’t black.”

You see to the DemonRATs, if you don't vote for Joe Biden, you ain't black, even if you're an extremely weathy rapper who opposes Biden's 62% tax rate, you're not allowed to state that sort of thing publicly if you're black because, well, you ain't black if you do - you must be a White Supremacist.

Just as well black people have Chelsea Handler and Joe Biden to remind them how black they ain't, if they vote for Trump.

And this Chelsea seems to think she's seriously hot stuff, and that 50 Cent may reconsider his vote against 62% Biden taxation rates, "for another spin, if you know what I’m talking about".  At least she's confident, but it seems that to hold this "carrot" out to him, she would have to believe that the extremely wealthy 50 Cent is so low IQ he would go against his own financial interests for a little coal burning pussy.

How demeaning must this feel to 50 Cent?

50 Cent might be black, but damn bro, that Chelsea's a condescending nigger!