Amish buggy parade for Trump 2020 :D - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 24 03:19:12 PDT 2020

2020 is simply the mic drop year of the millenia.

>From spontaneous car and boat parades, we have even the Amish doing buggy parades for Trump.  And you thought the Taliban and Bin Ladin's support was epic :D

Folks, 2020 is the mic drop year of mic drop years.

Enjoy,

   Amish Trump Supporter Hold COW, HORSE, WAGON AND CARRIAGE TRUMP PARADE in Fredericksburg, Ohio #MAGA
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVj0pg3AMQ

Found here at the endless drinkin well of the always incisive Kurt Schlichter:

   Trump’s Momentum Is Back
   https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/10/15/trumps-momentum-is-back-n2577997

Blessed we are.  Simply blessed.