james donalds 'political philosophy'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 22 17:37:48 PDT 2020

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:44:16 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 04:04:35PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > Keep arguing an unrelated point I see :)
> >

> > 	unrelated to what? This 'thread' was about how KKK members like donald pose as 'libertarian' 'cypherpunks' and how other 'cypherpunks' don't care or are actually the same as  donald.
>

> It was not properly responsive to what I'd said/ my point.  Yes the thread is started by you and mainly covers what you started talking about, but there was a sub-thread about IQ being related to genetics and IS therefore "race" based.

	Sorry I don't care about your racist nonsense. The concept of 'race' is based on some irrelevant traits like skin color and details about shape, and it's useless for any serious discussion about politics. Except of course for KKK members like donald and friends.

	Now, by pretending to discuss 'race' and 'IQ' in 'scientific' terms you're showing you're just the typical pseudo scientific charlatan who use 'science' as an excuse to push his totalitarian garbage. Exactly like, say, the fucking assholes behind the 'covid' PSYOP.

> This is, as Jordan Peterson has pointed out, very significant.

	LMAO. Can't you do better than that?