james donalds 'political philosophy'

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Oct 21 22:31:26 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-22 13:39, John Newman wrote:
> The differences between the sexes, Z*vomit*, does not mean one (the male, of which you
> at least pretend to be a member) should continue to rape, beat, murder, and otherwise
> do what the fuck ever

Women really don't like consent culture, and it is obvious that our rape
and sexual harassment laws are not working, due to failure of females to
cooperate with them.

"No" is frequently a shit test, and you get rape and sexual harassment
charges for failing shit tests, not for passing them.

Because I know women, when I read "A rape on campus", I instantly knew
it was a fantasy because it showed obvious indications that it had been
typed up one handed.

And so it proved to be.

Consent culture is a projection of male nature onto women.  Evolutionary
Game Theory predicts that women will act in manner that we see them
acting.  Among other things, Evolutionary Game Theory predicts that our
rape and sexual would fail in the way that we see them failing.