james donalds 'political philosophy'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 21 21:54:12 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 10:39:19PM -0500, John Newman wrote:

> >> I'm pretty sure you are brain damaged.

> >> Do you have anything to back up either of those statements? You
> >> think blacks support laws that lock them up 2 or 3 or 4x as long
> >> for the same fucking drug by weight (active ingredient *cocaine*
> >> hydrochloride vs *cocaine* & baking soda)?
> >>
> >> I doubt it.
> >>
> >> However, in that same vein you never let go, your supposed racial
> >> lessers tendency towards *self-destruction* (a vein long mined, but
> >> still registering, blood rushing in thick and dark!)  - fact-free
> >> bigots like yourself have ensured your own *self-destruction*, made
> >> sure you will always be fringe morons, good for a laugh, easily
> >> riled up, and of zero consequence. Your outspoken, outlandish,
> >> fucking disgusting beliefs aren't trendy, they're grotesque, and
> >> they aren't catching on.
> >>
> >> You support such a wide array of backwards takes on social issues
> >> - on things like gender equality,
> >
> > This might be one out of the box for you John, but the two sexes are actually different.
> >

> The differences between the sexes, Z*vomit*, does not mean one (the male, of which you at least pretend to be a member) should continue to rape, beat, murder, and otherwise do what the fuck ever,
> just because. Equality of potential, equality under the "legal system", freedom from de-facto rule by the nearest and strongest man - obviously this is what I meant.

Your clarification is noted, including your vomit :D

> >> race equality,
> >
> > And again, we get this is likely a radical concept, but actually the races are different, with different characteristics and different aptitudes - I am simply never going to out-marathon an equivalent Nigerian, given similar training.
>
> Who is the "we" here? You and James? In any case - you're right! Races are different. But not the way you think..
>
> https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/race-is-real-but-its-not-genetic
> https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/
> https://www.sapiens.org/biology/is-race-real/
>
> Difference beyond a few superficial things in race is due to nurture, not nature.

Actually, that is not true.

You cannot nurture IQ into existence - to some degree, education can "increase" apparent IQ, but to use an analogy, you can only bore out the cylinders so much before the engine will fail in one way or another - the IQ baseline is inherently genetic.

"The left", who love to deny reality, ignore this fact, to pretend it aint so and the world is a big ole ball o cotton wool, just not cotton picked by blacks :)

> African and native american home countries were systematically exploited, plundered, exterminated, subjugated for slavery, etc, etc (its in even the history books you read) for hundreds of years (and still are). It's no surprise you can point to the fact that they haven't stood back up from their beating yet.

Your framing is ridiculous - the Australian "Aborigines" (actually Southern Indians wha literally ethnically cleansed the actual original Polynesian Australian natives) "exploited" Australia, and never invented the wheel.  So what?

Evil exists within humans.

It is to the individual to cast aside the evil within, to live better.

Your "lefty" intention to hold Whites of today to reparation for misdeeds of past generations, but to not hold other "Races" to the same standard, is demonic, and destructive of White communities (which is another demonic intention) and of White built "civilization".

Some people say there are "sufficient historical grounds" to destroy "modern civilization", but that is an evil position to take in practice - the majority of White people are good people, and I shall continue to defend good people.

> I know your lot don't like to acknowledge actual factual, researched science, so I'm not going to keep on going here...

Oh yes you will...

> >> on daddy beating
> >> the fuck out of mommy for ..er .. cuz James believes in a patriarchy!
> >
> > Extra extra!  Read all about it!  Newman's matriarchy is about to take over the world...
>
> Lol. You're a fucking idiot.

My what sophisticated arguments you have there Mr Wolf..

> >> Indeed, I've always thought the right wing "christian/European",
> >> as he gets more and more extreme, curves back in towards the equally
> >> socially backwards and extreme "muslim/Arab", where they (you and
> >> your muslim doppelgänger) can meet, astonished to find someone else
> >> who believes in essentially the same social mores, customs unchanged
> >> for 1000+ year-old. The astonishment comes because its fringe fucking
> >> lunatic nonsense.
> >
> > Except, Islam is Right about women.  So who's fringe now?  Ha!
> >

> >> Maybe you can find a high-dollar hooker, James, or a few of them,
> >> that will let you play out your fantasy of life in the Maghreb 1200
> >> years ago. Somehow I doubt even this would make you happy. You don't
> >> seem the type for happiness.
> >
> > I can only imagine, but sorry to say but I don't think you're his type.
> >
> > Nice try though.
>
> Yeah, har-har. Don't worry dude, you'll lose that cherry some day. Lol, just kidding, you fucking noxious freak.

Ad-homs do appear to be a forte of yours.