worse than rabies: 'theybies' - “But, mommy, I saw Charley do pee pee and he's a boy!” - Mom: "How absolutely DARE you use such language!" - [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 21 19:43:47 PDT 2020

This one's for John Newman and his equality missions:

   Intersectionality for infants: Parents indoctrinating their kids in woke dogma while they're still in nappies need to calm down
   https://www.rt.com/op-ed/504143-woke-parents-kids-dogma/

Given how un-funny John is though, even Jimmy Kimmel is funny, in comparison:

   How Unfunny is Jimmy Kimmel?
   https://dailystormer.su/how-unfunny-is-jimmy-kimmel/

      Jimmy Kimmel is not funny. He is so unfunny, that it is should in fact be some kind of a crime.

      Just watch some of this. Put it on 2x speed, and just understand that this is what our drugged-out moron culture is watching right now, and allegedly laughing at.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qlR9Y709ns

      “Grouchy at Fauci”?

      Rhymes. That’s the only thing left. Rhymes and poop jokes. This man is talking about poop.

KatBoyCami: "We are better looking than them, we are more intelligent than them, and we are funnier than them."

Grouch on JNN, grouch on...

If you want a lift, here's something that's actually funny (especially as it does not involve poop), found at the TDS link above:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbG8IZOyHk
   ~2mins