james donalds 'political philosophy'

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Oct 21 18:41:11 PDT 2020

> On Oct 21, 2020, at 19:35, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
> I am pretty sure the great majority of blacks would inwardly want a gun
> law specifically on blacks such as Bloomberg proposed, and a lot of them
> would be so politically incorrect as to outwardly favor it.

I'm pretty sure you are brain damaged.

> The majority of blacks favor laws on crack cocaine that clearly have,
> and are clearly intended to have, disparate impact, and native Americans
> support laws on alcohol that are barely wearing a fig leaf to disguise
> their racial character.

Do you have anything to back up either of those statements? You
think blacks support laws that lock them up 2 or 3 or 4x as long
for the same fucking drug by weight (active ingredient *cocaine*
hydrochloride vs *cocaine* & baking soda)?

I doubt it.

However, in that same vein you never let go, your supposed racial
lessers tendency towards *self-destruction* (a vein long mined, but
still registering, blood rushing in thick and dark!)  - fact-free
bigots like yourself have ensured your own *self-destruction*, made
sure you will always be fringe morons, good for a laugh, easily
riled up, and of zero consequence. Your outspoken, outlandish,
fucking disgusting beliefs aren't trendy, they're grotesque, and
they aren't catching on.

You support such a wide array of backwards takes on social issues
- on things like gender equality, race equality, on daddy beating
the fuck out of mommy for ..er .. cuz James believes in a patriarchy!
Indeed, I've always thought the right wing "christian/European",
as he gets more and more extreme, curves back in towards the equally
socially backwards and extreme "muslim/Arab", where they (you and
your muslim doppelgänger) can meet, astonished to find someone else
who believes in essentially the same social mores, customs unchanged
for 1000+ year-old. The astonishment comes because its fringe fucking
lunatic nonsense.

Maybe you can find a high-dollar hooker, James, or a few of them,
that will let you play out your fantasy of life in the Maghreb 1200
years ago. Somehow I doubt even this would make you happy. You don't
seem the type for happiness.

--
John
jnn at synfin.org