james donalds 'political philosophy'

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Oct 21 17:17:09 PDT 2020

> > I was simply pointing out how some people resist the idea of having different laws for different people,

Bat Soup:
> 	yes, the people who 'resist' that idea are the libertarians.
> So what point are you trying to make, exactly?

You redefine libertarianism as progressivism.  You are probably also on
a Christian mailing list where you claim to be a Christian and redefine
Christianity as progressivism, and on an antisemitism mailing list where
you claim to be an anti Semite and redefine antisemitism as progressivism.

The libertarian position on law is that there should be more private law
and less state law, the anarcho capitalist position being that all of it
should be private law, and private law is never equal.