james donalds 'political philosophy'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 21 17:03:42 PDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 10:53:30AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 07:23:19PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > > me:
> > >
> > > donald:
> > >

> > > jim bell:

> > > No, I'm not.
> >
> > 	Ok. So, as expected (by me), you are not providing any libertarian criticism to the garbage donald spouts.
> >
> > > I was simply pointing out how some people resist the idea of having different laws for different people,
> >
> > 	yes, the people who 'resist' that idea are the libertarians. So what point are you trying to make, exactly?
>
> There is an idea here, that say Black cities like Chicongo might find it in their interests to have different laws.
>
> If you manage to get ahold of say 1000 acres, "the laws" you choose to institute as Mayorof Juanville, may result in great economic success, but might result in Chicogoans collapsing horribly.
>

> > >  >   By the way, the correct understanding of "equality before the law" is that no person has authority over any other person.
> >
> > > I DON'T think that's the same thing.
> >
> > 	yeah, so what.
>
> One can imagine Chicago gun shops agreeing to not sell guns to blacks younger than say 30 years old, or until they've got a Letter of Sanity from a community elder.
>
> It may be that young Blacks in this hypothetical Chicongo would find this "patriarchal fascism" utterly intolerable and collectively pack up their gear and all move to Juanville... for their freedom to buy guns.

Setting aside for a moment "where the money would come from", instead of California handing 'free cash' to Blacks:

   California City Begins Handing Out Free Cash To "Address Inequalities For Black People"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/california-city-begins-handing-out-free-cash-address-inequalities-black-people

perhaps they should just hand out 'free guns' - the stats show this would solve a lot of the black crime problem, since they mostly shoot each other with those guns - all dedicated "White nationalists" would presumably celebrate at such a policy and do their best to cover up the few "broken eggs" of slightly increased White deaths which also results...

Those who don't act like immature babies and instead claim facts as they be, ultimately have an advantage...

(Please note I am NOT advocating for such policies which would likely result in such acceleration of "self selected intra-group ethnic darwinism", this is merely a hypothetical.)