james donalds 'political philosophy'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 21 13:20:16 PDT 2020

me:
>>>     I'll be waiting for any actual 'cypherpunk' or libertarian to shred donalds 'philosophy' to pieces. I think I'm going to wait a looong time.

donald:
>> We do not in fact have equality before the law, because actual equality
>> before the law leads to intolerable consequences, because individuals,
>> groups, and communities are not in fact equal, and require different laws

jim bell:
>  The news item from that time said that Bloomberg had proposed that young racial minorities shouldn't be allowed to own guns

	So you're saying that james donald is as 'libertarian' as bloomberg?(meaning of course he's not libertarian at all), both going against the fundamental principle of equality before the law?

	By the way, the correct understanding of "equality before the law" is that no person has authority over any other person. And the very existence of any kind of state violates the principle of equality before the law.