james donalds 'political philosophy'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Oct 20 14:10:10 PDT 2020

	https://blog.jim.com/crypto/silk-road-2-0-goes-down/#comments
	2014-11-09 at 21:29 jim says:

	"Consider Trayvon Martin. His abuse of over the counter drugs caused brain damage, resulting outbursts of irrational violence. But should we therefore ban Robitussin for everyone? No, we should only ban it for blacks.

The kind of people who buy drugs on the Silk Road are not the kind of people who cause problems by their drug consumption. Superior people need freedom. Inferior people need supervision."

	I'll be waiting for any actual 'cypherpunk' or libertarian to shred donalds 'philosophy' to pieces. I think I'm going to wait a looong time.