USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 20 13:50:54 PDT 2020

> 	Rest of your rambling nonsense skimmed and ignored. I am well aware that
> 	yet another of your propaganda techniques is writing pages of rambling
> 	lying nonsense. If you had anything meaninful to say you could put it in
> 	two sentences.

Juan you are rude and disrespectful, you fail to state the positions of others, and you claim you are the only person speaking "truth".

Since you are not capable of identifying in two sentences by yourself:

   - you ignore nuance

   - you try to reframe others

You do the above over and over and over again, which gets tiresome.

The caculus on the above suggests you hate all North Americans.