USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Oct 20 13:05:44 PDT 2020

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 21:58:11 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> I'm guessing that "Morally speaking, there is no such thing as human trafficking at all ever", is possibly going to be a hard sell.

	Have you bothered commenting on the totalitarian racist program of your partner donald? Of course not. You are the exact same kind of white supremacist trash.

	have you commented on the way(one of many) the orange monkey buys votes?

	https://reason.com/2020/10/17/the-feds-have-doled-out-record-farm-subsidies-to-save-trumps-campaign/

	Are you too stupid to realize that everything you've written so far has only proven that you're a fucking fraud? The more you write, the less you 'convince' me that you have anything valuable to say.