USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Oct 19 21:40:54 PDT 2020

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:48:53 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 02:22:31PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:10:54 -0400
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Govts are different, people are deluding themselves if they think
> > > any of today's Govts will let them "live their own ways" without
> > > ultimately killing them
>
> > 	'grarpamp' is
> >      -  pretending to preach about the evils of government
> >      -  while being a robotical supporter of the US government 'led' by trump
>
> That's a dichotomy.

	no, that's called being a fucking fraud, as explained above. And you are another fucking fraud, just like 'grarpamp'.

> Suggesting grarpamp is incapable of holding two "apparently" contradictory statements

	of course he's capable of doing that. It's called being a fucking fraud.

	Holding contradictory positions on purpose == being a fraud.

> at different times, but which can actually be simultaneously true, is that which may be referred to as a -false- dichotomy.

	is that a new word you just learnt 'false dichotomy'? I got another word for you, straight out from "1984" - doublethink - look it up.

> > . Every word this piece of non-human-shit writes is mockery.
>
> That is an ad-hominem attack, and simply false.

	no, it is a statement of fact and true. Anybody can see what people like 'grarpamp' and you do, and conclude that you are fucking frauds. Add james donald to the list of course. And any other trumpofascist.