USA 2020 Elections: Thread

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 15:38:17 PDT 2020

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkpNJTfXEAMv2Z5.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLfh6lYWzPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuSpHJNPe0
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkoRqsSWMAMLGGy.jpg

>Forget popcorn, get some stogies and cognac :)

I would have much preferred that the people who recently leaked this material have done so a few months ago, because all this will take a considerable amount of time to unpack.    The main thing this extra time will reveal is it proves the FBI had no intention of releasing this PRIOR to the upcoming election, and they would have allowed the election to occur while keeping the American public ignorant of everything the Bidens have done.
                 Jim Bell